4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDante Road, Marton Manor
- Extended Four Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Spacious Accommodation Throughout
- 20ft Plus Fitted Kitchen Breakfast Room
- UPVC Double Glazed Conservatory
- 26ft Open Plan Lounge Diner
- Large Master Bedroom with En-Suite Shower Room
- Printed Concrete Driveway Offers Parking For Approximately Three/Four Cars
- A Larger Than Average Integral Garage with Electric Door
- Spacious Rear Garden
- Easy Access to James Cook Hospital
Michael Poole Property Consultants in Coulby Newham offer to the market this spacious and well-presented four bedroom semi-detached house which offers accommodation comprising; entrance hall, through lounge dining room, UPVC double glazed conservatory, 20ft fitted kitchen breakfast room. The first floor comprises a master bedroom with a large en-suite shower room, further three bedrooms are located along with a family bathroom. Externally, a printed concrete driveway offers parking for approximately three/four cars and gives access to a larger than average integral garage with electric door. To the rear there is a well presented and maintained rear garden with patio and decked areas, garden laid to lawn and a timber shed.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-47368257.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference COU170081. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Coulby Newham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.