3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleReid Street, Hamilton
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Three bedroom semi-detached
- Many original features
- Three public rooms
- Generous landscaped gardens
- Garage & driveway
- Buyers incentive available
Rarely available three bedroomed, three public room traditional semi-detached villa which has been maintained and upgraded to the highest of standards throughout and retains many original features.
Set in a small street this most impressive family home which was built in circa 1903 is set on a large plot and comprises welcoming reception hallway with under-stairs storage cupboard, spacious formal lounge with attractive feature fireplace, family room with storage cupboard, large formal dining room, fitted kitchen with a range of base and wall mounted units and door giving access to the attractive landscaped gardens.
Also on the ground floor there is a family bathroom with three-piece suite and shower over bath.
On the upper level and reached by staircase with wrought iron banister are three good sized bedrooms, the master bedroom with attractive window vanity/seating area benefits from an en-suite shower room with wash-hand basin, WC and large storage cupboard. There is access from the master bedroom to the loft area via a pull down ladder. The two further bedrooms are of a good size and overlook the pretty gardens to rear.
The property further benefits from a system of gas central heating and double glazed window units, whilst externally, and of particular note, are the landscaped gardens with sections dedicated to bedding plants, lawn and seating areas for outside entertaining, whilst private parking is provided by shared driveway to side leading to a detached single garage with lighting, power sockets and further external electrical socket to the rear of the garage.
Lounge 13' 4" x 13' ( 4.06m x 3.96m )
Family Room 12' 1" x 11' 9" ( 3.68m x 3.58m )
Dining Room 10' 10" x 8' 9" ( 3.30m x 2.67m )
Kitchen 7' 7" x 15' max ( 2.31m x 4.57m max )
Master Bedroom 15' 8" x 14' 2" ( 4.78m x 4.32m )
En-Suite 6' 7" x 6' 6" ( 2.01m x 1.98m )
Bedroom Two 12' 10" x 7' 8" ( 3.91m x 2.34m )
Bedroom Three 10' 2" x 9' ( 3.10m x 2.74m )
Bathroom 4' 7" x 8' 3" ( 1.40m x 2.51m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-47411559.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HML102184. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Hamilton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.