2 bedroom terraced house for saleCross Street, Maltby, Rotherham
- **Guide Price £70,000 to £79,950**
- Two bed mid terrace
- Gas central heating & PVCu double glazing
- Fitted kitchen & good sized bathroom
- Two double bedrooms
- Enclosed re garden
- Offered For Sale with No chain
**Guide Price £70,000 to £79,950** Ideal for the first time buyer or investor alike is this two bedroom mid terrace property, ideally placed for access to local amenities & transport links. No Chain.
Kitchen 11' 3" x 10' 9" ( 3.43m x 3.28m )
Fitted with a range of modern wall & base units with contrasting roll edged work tops and matching breakfast bar area, with a further wall mounted display unit. Inset stainless steel 1 & 1/2 sink and drainer with mixer tap, space and plumbing for an automatic washing machine and space for a free standing electric cooker with extractor above. Splash back tiling and dado to the walls, tiling to the floor and central heating radiator. Internal doors open to give access to both the lounge and the stair case which rises to the first floor accommodation. Rear facing PVCu double glazed window and rear facing PVCu double glazed door opening to the garden.
With tiling to the floor and understairs alcove which is ideal for storage.
Lounge 11' 4" x 10' 10" ( 3.45m x 3.30m )
Fitted with a front facing PVCu double glazed door and window the main focal point of this room is the feature electric fire with marble back & hearth and wood surround, while to the floor is wood effect laminate. Coving and rose to the ceiling and central heating radiator.
Stairs rise from the ground floor accommodation and give access to both bedrooms and the bathroom.
Bedroom One 11' 4" x 11' 1" ( 3.45m x 3.38m )
Fitted with a front facing PVCu double glazed window, dado to the wall and central heating radiator. There are a range of freestanding wardrobes to one wall.
Bedroom Two 13' 9" narrowing to 10' 11" x 10' 4" ( 4.19m narrowing to 3.33m x 3.15m )
A rear facing bedroom with PVCu double glazed window, dado to the wall and central heating radiator.
This good sized bathroom is fitted with a white four piece suite, with a panel bath with mixer tap and tiled shower enclosure with electric shower. The hand wash basin and low flush w.c are both mounted within a large vanity unit with a range of cupboards, decorative work top and inset vanity mirror. With splash back tiling and tiled effect lino to the floor, there is a feature wall mounted chrome heated towel rail and built in cupboard with shelving to one wall which houses the boiler. Rear facing PVCu obscure double glazed window and loft access hatch.
(Note: Loft Access Hatch : With drop down door and loft ladders this area has been boarded out and is also fitted with sky light window.)
Outside & Exterior
To the front of the property is a decorative gravelled garden while a pathway to the side gives access to a gate which opens to the rear garden which is laid mainly to lawn with decorative borders and central pathway. Timber garden shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-47419193.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MBY102141. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Maltby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.