4 bedroom cottage for saleChurch Lane, Saxby All Saints
- Four bedroom former school house
- Sitting room and orangery
- Breakfast kitchen and second reception room
- Four bedrooms and bathroom
- Enclosed rear garden
- EPC Rating: D
DDM Residential are delighted to offer for sale this charming four bedroom former school house that is situated close to the church in the heart of Saxby All Saints, one of North Lincolnshire’s premier Low Wold villages. The property benefits from breakfast kitchen, two reception rooms, traditional style timber orangery, many traditional features and four bedrooms, brick built outbuildings, gardens to two sides and excellent village central location. The property would make an ideal home for a family who would enjoy the tranquil setting and picturesque property.The semi-rural village of Saxby all Saints is ideally positioned for access to Barton upon Humber which is approximately six miles away and the Humber Bridge linking the city Hull and around seven and a half miles away from the historic market town of Brigg with easy links to the national motorway network close by.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-47426418.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7557743. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by DDM Residential, Brigg. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.