5 bedroom detached house for saleTrenley Lane, Park Lane, Cranbrook, Kent, TN18 5AH
- Grade II Listed Substantial Farmhouse
- Second Floor Bedroom and Additional Room
- Two Reception Rooms both with Inglenooks
- Gardens and Grounds Approx. 7.6 Acres
- Kitchen/Breakfast/Family Room
- Stables, Barn and Garaging
- Four Bedrooms, Two Ensuite
- Cranbrook School Catchment Area
Ideally located in the tranquil hamlet of Trenley, this Grade II Listed farmhouse exudes character. Offering approximately 7.6 acres of grounds, stabling and outbuildings down a private drive with direct access to Bedgebury Forest.
The farmhouse is located between Hawkhurst and the sought after town of Cranbrook with its eclectic mix of shops, cafe's, restaurants, boutiques etc., the town is dominated by the stone church known locally as "The Cathedral of the Weald".
There are a variety of social clubs offering a range of interesting activities.
In addition to Cranbrook School, there are other excellent public and state schools for children of all ages, namely Bethany, Benenden School, Marlborough House, St Ronans, High Weald Academy and Dulwich Prep School in the area.
The A21 offers excellent links to the Motorways heading North and South. The Mainline station at nearby Staplehurst offers trains to London Bridge, Charing Cross and Cannon Street.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 315580. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harpers and Hurlingham, Cranbrook. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.