2 bedroom flat for saleMain Street, Kilwinning
Offers in Region of
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Exceptionally well presented
- Refitted kitchen with appliances
- Gas c.h and D.G.
- Early viewing advised.
Rarely available 2 bedroomed first floor flat conveniently situated. Accommodation comprises: spacious lounge, modern kitchen with appliance and shower room. The property benefits from gas ch and double glazing. Car park within walking distance. Ideal first time buy/buy to let.
Rarely available, exceptionally well presented traditional first floor flat situated within a very convenient, central area of Kilwinning. The property is ideally situated for easy access to all local amenities including the North Ayrshire College Campus, shops, restaurants, leisure facilities and transport routes including the railway.
Accommodation comprises spacious lounge / dining room, modern re-fitted kitchen with appliances, two double bedrooms and a well appointed shower room. The subjects benefit from gas central heating and double glazing.
There is a car park located within a very short walk from the property.
Ideal first time buy / buy to let property and early viewing is highly advised!
Entered through a timber panelled door which features an opaque glazed section with a stained and leaded effect design. Access to all apartments, dado rail, ceiling coving, two lights and two smoke alarms. Telephone point, single radiator and double power point.
Lounge/dining Room 19' 9" x 11' 8" ( 6.02m x 3.56m )
Good sized, bright dual aspect lounge entered through a half glazed timber door. Front and side facing double glazed windows, dado rail, ceiling coving and twin three part light fittings, television point, two telephone points, double radiator and three double power points.
Kitchen 11' 9" x 6' 6" ( 3.58m x 1.98m )
Attractive, re-fitted kitchen with front facing double glazed window and boasting a good range of quality fitted base and wall mounted units and a modern inset sink with mixer tap. Integrated gas hob with contemporary red glass splash back, and gas fan assisted oven / grill below. There is also and an integrated washer dryer and fridge-freezer. Ceramic tile effect laminated flooring, ceiling coving and light, wall mounted floating shelf, single radiator and four double power points.
Bedroom 1 14' 6" x 10' 1" ( 4.42m x 3.07m )
Well proportioned and well presented double bedroom with front facing double glazed window and two walk in cupboards. Television and telephone points, ceiling coving and four part spotlight fitting, single radiator and two double power points.
Bedroom 2 12' 5" x 9' 3" ( 3.78m x 2.82m )
Second good sized double bedroom with front facing double glazed window with cupboard below housing the electricity meter and the circuit breakers. Built-in louvre door storage cupboard housing the "Alpha" combi boiler. Television point, ceiling coving and four part spotlight fitting, single radiator and two double power points.
Shower Room 7' 10" x 5' 9" narrowing to 4'3" ( 2.39m x 1.75m narrowing to 4'3" )
Well appointed shower room with side facing opaque double glazed window and three piece white suite comprising low flush w.c, vanity unit wash hand basin with additional storage unit and shower enclosure with "Triton" shower. Ceiling coving and light, matching fittings and a heated towel rail.
There is a public car park conveniently located to the rear of the subjects.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IRV105010. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Irvine. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.