3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFarleton Drive, Fagley, Bradford
Offers Over £82,000
- Three bedroom semi-detached
- Driveway for two cars
- Cul-de-sac location
- Front and side garden
- Double glazing and central heating
Three bed semi detached family home with spacious garden and driveway for off road parking. The property briefly comprises: lounge; dining kitchen; and study on the ground floor, with three bedrooms and a family bathroom on the first floor. Externally there are spacious gardens to the front
With accommodation arranged over two floors, including double glazing and central heating, the property briefly comprises: entrance foyer leading to study, lounge with feature fireplace and fitted dining kitchen on the ground floor. There are three bedrooms and a house bathroom with fitted three-piece-suite on the first floor. Externally there are spacious gardens to the front and side with a driveway to the side.
Giving access to: study; lounge; dining kitchen; and stairs to first floor.
Study 6' 3" x 5' 7" ( 1.91m x 1.70m )
Double glazed windows to front and side aspects, and radiator.
Lounge 12' 11" x 11' 2" ( 3.94m x 3.40m )
Feature fireplace with wood surround, double glazed window to side aspect and carpeted floor.
Dining Kitchen 14' Max x 9' 8" Max ( 4.27m Max x 2.95m Max )
Range of fitted wall and base unites with wood effect worktop. Gas cooker and hob with extractor fan, plumbing for washing machine, storage cupboard/pantry and door leading to the garden.
With double glazed window to front aspect giving access to three bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Bedroom One 12' x 10' 5" ( 3.66m x 3.18m )
Double glazed window to side aspect, radiator, storage cupboard and carpeted floor.
Bedroom Two 12' 8" x 8' 6" ( 3.86m x 2.59m )
Double glazed windows to front and side aspects, storage cupboard, radiator and carpeted floor.
Bedroom Three 8' 10" x 6' 5" ( 2.69m x 1.96m )
Double glazed window to side aspect, radiator, two built in cupboards and carpeted floor.
White three piece suite comprising: W/C, hand wash basin, bath with shower over. Double glazed window with privacy glass to side aspect.
Externally there is a fence enclosed garden to the front and side of the property. There is also a driveway suitable for off road parking for two cars.
From Shipley Town Centre head along Briggate then turn right onto Carr Lane. Continue along Carr Lane following the road round on to Wrose Road. At the roundabout take the forth exit onto Idle Road and then turn left on to Bolton Road. Turn right onto Moorside Road left onto Fagley Road and the left again onto Falsgrave Avenue. Farleton Drive is located on the left and is identified by a William H Brown For Sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-47504549.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHP104025. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Shipley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.