3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHalmshaw Terrace, Bentley, Doncaster
- NOW £120,000-£140,000
- Spacious Accommodation Throughout
- Gas Central Heating, Double Glazing
- Downstairs WC, Lounge, Dining Kitchen
- Master Bedroom with En-Suite Shower Room, Family Bathroom
- Front and Rear Gardens, Off Road Parking
WAS £130,000-140,000 NOW £120,000-£140,000 This well presented semi-detached family home is located close to local amenities and transport links. Viewing recommended.
Has a front facing sealed unit door and central heating radiator.
Fitted with a low level WC and wash hand basin with splashback tiling. There is a central heating radiator, tiled flooring, downlights to the ceiling and a rear facing double glazed window.
Lounge 12' 11" x 13' 2" ( 3.94m x 4.01m )
With front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and laminate flooring.
Dining Kitchen 20' 9" x 9' 11" ( 6.32m x 3.02m )
With rear facing double glazed window and French doors which open to the garden. Fitted with a range of wall and base units with co-ordinating work surfaces housing the one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer. There is a hob and oven with cooker hood above, plumbing for a washing machine, space for a fridge/freezer, wall mounted gas central heating boiler, understairs storage cupboard, breakfast bar and a tiled floor which extends to the dining area.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 15' 6" x 9' ( 4.72m x 2.74m )
With two rear facing double glazed windows and two central heating radiators. A good sized double room and a door gives access to the en-suite shower room.
En-Suite Shower Room
With rear facing obscured double glazed window. Fitted with a low level WC, wash hand basin with mixer taps and splashback tiling and shower cubicle with shower. There is shaver point and chrome heated towel rail.
Has a front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 4" x 5' 10" ( 2.54m x 1.78m )
With front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Has an obscured double glazed window. Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a wash hand basin, low level WC and bath with mixer tap and shower attachment. There is a chrome heated towel rail, partial wall tiling and tiled floor.
To the front of the property is a forecourt which has been pebbled for ease of maintenance. To the side of the property is a block paved driveway. To the rear of the property is an enclosed lawned garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-47519670.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR111316. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.