3 bedroom commercial property for saleRiley Hill Farm, Lee Road, Blackpool, Lancashire
- Inspiring Double Fronted 3 Bed True Bungalow in Busy and Convenient Location
- Set in approximately 2 acres of land with potential for development
- Ideally situated at the end of the M55 motorway, presenting a unique opportunity
- Vestibule, Hallway, Lounge, Orangery, Dining/ Kitchen and Games Room
- Two Double Bedrooms with fitted robes and Modern Bathroom
- Separate Annex/Guest Room with En Suite Shower Room
- Mature Spacious Gardens to front, rear and side with a Charming Courtyard
- Tripple Attached Garage with Ample Off Road Parking
- Viewing Essential to Fully Appreciate
- EPC = E
INSPIRING DOUBLE FRONTED 3 BED TRUE BUNGALOW in BUSY and CONVENIENT LOCATION. SET IN APPROXIMATELY 2 ACRES of LAND with POTENTIAL for DEVELOPMENT. IDEALLY SITUATED at the END of the M55 MOTORWAY,PRESENTING a UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY.
VESTIBULE HALLWAY LOUNGE, ORANGERY, DINING ROOM/KITCHEN and GAMES ROOM. TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS with FITTED ROBES and MODERN BATHROOM. SEPARATE ANNEX/GUEST ROOM with EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM. MATURE SPACIOUS GARDENS to FRONT , REAR and side with a CHARMING COURTYARD. TRIPLE ATTACHED GARAGE with AMPLEOFF ROAD PARKING. www.tem-po.co.uk/rileyhillfarm-leeroad-blackpool
Residential and Commercial
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 257. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by tem-po.co.uk, Preston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.