2 bedroom apartment for saleThe Grand, Plymouth, PL1
- Iconic Listed building on The Hoe
- Splendid conversion of landmark building
- Beautiful Georgian features
- Secure underground allocated parking
Grade II Listed opulence on The Hoe
Designed in 1879 The Grand overlooks the spectacular natural harbour of Plymouth Sound and The Hoe Promenade. In its hey day The Grand was one of the most luxurious hotels in the South West entertaining prime ministers, pop stars and many other famous celebrities. It has been sympathetically refurbished by Devington Homes and has been converted into 26 luxurious 2 and 3 bedroom apartments. The high ceilings, decorative cornicing, Georgian windows and magnificent staircases are just some of the features which have either been restored or exactly replicated.
The apartments themselves are fitted to a high specification with beautiful kitchens and bathrooms, high ceilings, mood lighting, underfloor heating and carpeting. There is secure underground allocated parking for each apartment.
The lease is 999 years from 2003, ground rent is £400 per annum, car parking ground rent is £100 per annum and there is a service charge for each apartment which is variable; please ring for further details
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EXS140358. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Exeter. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.