4 bedroom barn conversion for saleOld Hall Road, Worsbrough, Barnsley
- GUIDE PRICE £290,000 - £310,000
- 5 bedrooms, Semi detached barn conversion
- Split level accommodation
- Sought after location
- Well appointed
- Early viewing essential
GUIDE PRICE £290,000 - £310,000 A detailed internal inspection is essential in order to appreciate all that this 4 bedroomed, semi detached barn conversion has to offer. There is a garage and parking for several vehicles, to the rear is a large, immaculate communal lawned garden.
A detailed internal inspection is essential in order to appreciate all that this 4 bedroomed, semi detached barn conversion has to offer. There is a garage and parking for several vehicles, to the rear is a large, immaculate communal lawned garden. Properties such as these rarely are available to purchase and an early viewing is highly advised in order to avoid disappointment.
Having a front facing double glazed entrance door
Master Bedroom 17' 8" x 12' 3" to wardrobes narrowing to 8' 10" ( 5.38m x 3.73m to wardrobes narrowing to 2.69m )
Having a front facing double glazed window, built in wardrobes and a radiator.
Comprising of a wash hand basin, extractor fan, wc, shower cubicle, part tiling and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 7" x 9' 7" into recess ( 3.53m x 2.92m into recess )
With a front facing double glazed window and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 13' 1" x 5' 9" ( 3.99m x 1.75m )
There is a rear facing double glazed window, built in wardrobes and a radiator.
Bedroom Four 8' 10" x 5' 5" ( 2.69m x 1.65m )
With a rear facing double glazed window and a radiator.
Bedroom Five 9' 1" x 8' 11" max ( 2.77m x 2.72m max )
Located on the upper floor and has a rear facing single glazed window, airing cupboard and a radiator.
Having a front facing double glazed window, radiator, free standing bath with mixer taps, shower cubicle, part tiling,vanity wash hand basin, extractor fan and a W.C.
Rear Entrance Hall
Having a large feature window, stairs rising to the the first floor.
Kitchen 17' 11" x 9' 8" ( 5.46m x 2.95m )
Having a fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, front and rear facing double glazed windows, one and a half bowl sink, part tiling, double electric oven, electric hob, extractor, radiator, integrated dishwasher and integrated fridge freezer.
With a wash hand basin, part tiling to the walls and a W.C.
Lounge 17' 11" x 15' 10" ( 5.46m x 4.83m )
With double glazed windows to the front, side and rear, two radiators, fireplace with open fire, wall lights, exposed beams and there is access to a mezzanine balcony where the dining room is located.
Dining Room 10' 8" x 18' ( 3.25m x 5.49m )
Utility 7' 7" x 3' 10" ( 2.31m x 1.17m )
With plumbing for a washing machine and worksurfaces.
To the rear is a large communal lawned garden, beautifully maintained with mature trees and shrubs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-47663744.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BSL109016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Barnsley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.