3 bedroom detached house for saleNewbridge, Callington, Cornwall
- Grade II Listed Detached Cottage Set In Semi Rural Yet Accessible Location
- 3 Bedroom, 2 Reception Accommodation
- Set In Grounds Extending To 0.97 Of An Acre Adjoining River Lynher
- Extensive Gravelled Parking
- 2 Good Sized Outbuildings For Storage
- Viewing Recommended
Set in a semi rural yet accessible location, this 3 bedroom, 2 reception Grade II Listed detached cottage offers a wealth of charm and character set in a small hamlet located about one mile from Callington. Gravelled drive, two good sized outbuildings for storage and lawned gardens extending to 0.97 of an acre adjoining the River Lynher.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-47762742.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CAL140130. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bradleys, Callington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.