3 bedroom detached house for saleGrayshon Drive, Bradford, BD6
- Excellent DOUBLE FRONTED detached house & permanent garage.
- Popular location close to Wibsey village.
- Gas CH, uPVC DG, well fitted.
- Lounge, dining hall kitchen, conservatory, cloaks.
- THREE bedrooms (master en suite) family bathroom.
- VIEWING RECOMMENDED
* Excellent DOUBLE FRONTED detached house & permanent garage.
* Popular location close to Wibsey village.
* Gas CH, UPVC DG, well fitted.
* Lounge, dining hall , kitchen, conservatory, cloaks.
* THREE bedrooms (master en suite) family bathroom.
* VIEWING RECOMMENDED
Ground Floor - Entrance direct to dining hall.
Dining Hall - 15'9" x 8'3" (4.80m x 2.51m) - Open staircase off, central heating radiator.
Lounge - 10'8" x 15'8" (3.25m x 4.78m) - Oak fireplace, coke effect gas fire, marble effect interior with Adam style surround, central heating radiator, uPVC patio doors to conservatory.
Kitchen - 12'2" x 7'4" (3.71m x 2.24m) - Inset asterite sink unit, worktops, cupboards, drawers, wall cupboards, split level electric cooker, electric hob, washer plumbing, integrated dishwasher
Conservatory - 10'0" x 8'0" (3.05m x 2.44m) - Pine floor, uPVC French doors to rear garden.
Rear Entrance Vestibule -
Cloaks - Coloured suite of low flush w.c, wash basin, tiled splashbacks, central heating radiator.
First Floor -
Landing - Central heating radiator.
Bedroom - 12'4" x 8'9" (3.76m x 2.67m) - Recessed wardrobes. Central heating radiator.
En Suite - Fully tiled shower cubicle, thermostatic shower fitting, pedestal wash hand basin, central heating radiator.
Bedroom - 12'4" (max) x 8'9" (3.76m ( max) x 2.67m) - Bulk head cupboard, central heating radiator.
Bedroom - 7'6" x 6'8" (2.29m x 2.03m) - Central heating radiator.
Bathroom - 5'7" x 6'7" (1.70m x 2.01m) - Jacuzzi style panelled bath, wash basin, low flush w.c., heated towel rail, fully tiled walls.
Garden - Average sized plot, well stocked and tended, enclosed to rear.
Garage - Permanent single garage of matching construction, electric power & light.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-47772424.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference OFP03919. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by O'Hearne & Partners, Bradford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.