3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRowena Drive, Thurcroft, Rotherham
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Extended Spacious Living
- Well Presented Throughout
- Ready to move straight in
- Enclosed rear garden
- Block Paved Driveway
EXTENDED!! Offering SPACIOUS living accommodation throughout and being MODERNISED to a high standard by current owners, this property is READY TO MOVE STRAIGHT IN! Benefiting from a block paved DRIVEWAY offering off street PARKING. VIEW NOW!!
Situated on the fringe of Thurcroft this EXTENDED three bedroom semi detached property is ideal for the First Time Buyer/Buy to let investor alike. Being modernised throughout by current owners, it is ready to MOVE STRAIGHT IN. Accommodation comprises of entrance hallway, lounge, kitchen diner, downstairs wc, dining room/snug, three bedrooms and family bathroom. Benefiting from a block paved driveway and enclosed rear garden, ideal family accommodation. Closely placed for public transport, local amenities and commuting links such as M1, M18 & A57.
Front facing double glazed entrance door, side facing double glazed window, understair storage cupboard , wooden flooring and a radiator.
Fitted with a wash hand basin, WC and wooden flooring.
Lounge 10' 4" plus bay x 13' 10" ( 3.15m plus bay x 4.22m )
Front facing double glazed bay window, fireplace with marble inset and hearth, TV point, wooden flooring and a radiator.
Dining Room/Snug 8' 5" x 12' 9" into doorway ( 2.57m x 3.89m into doorway )
Having dual aspect double glazed windows, front facing double glazed door and wooden flooring.
Kitchen Diner 20' 8" max x 11' 1" max ( 6.30m max x 3.38m max )
Fitted with a range of cream wall and base units with worktop space over extending to splash backs, integrated electric oven, electric hob and integrated microwave. Space for a fridge, integrated washing machine, tiled flooring, a radiator, rear facing double glazed window and french doors opening on to the rear garden.
Stairs & Landing
Side facing double glazed window and access to loft space.
Bedroom One 10' 5" max x 11' 4" plus doorway ( 3.18m max x 3.45m plus doorway )
Front facing double glazed window, built in cupboard and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 7" maximum x 12' 1" plus doorway ( 2.92m maximum x 3.68m plus doorway )
Rear facing double glazed window, built in wardrobe and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 5" x 9' 2" ( 2.26m x 2.79m )
Front facing double glazed window and a radiator.
Three price suite comprising of a panel bath with rainfall shower over, wash hand basin on base unit, WC, laminate wall panels, tiled splash back areas, heated towel rail and spotlights to ceiling.
Outside & Gardens
Having a block paved driveway to the front of the property and laid to lawn area. The rear offers a raised decked area with astroturf and lawned garden being enclosed by fencing to sides and rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-47799705.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DGT104161. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dinnington Sheffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.