4 bedroom detached house for saleEvesham at Chestnut Grove, Loxley Road, Wellesbourne, CV35
- French Doors
- Master Bed En-Suite
- Downstairs WC
- Dining Room
The triple-aspect kitchen and breakfast room, formal dining room, bright dual aspect lounge and convenient study make this an impressively flexible home. Dual french doors help to maximise the pleasures of the garden.
Parking - Single Garage
- Lounge - 3.315 x 6.296 metre
- Kitchen Breakfast - 3.456 x 4.325 metre
- Dining - 3.026 x 3.09 metre
- Study - 2.107 x 3.056 metre
- WC - 2.309 x 1.034 metre
- Master Bedroom - 3.456 x 3.892 metre
- En Suite - 2.085 x 2.318 metre
- Bedroom 2 - 3.372 x 3.168 metre
- Bedroom 3 - 3.372 x 3.035 metre
- Bedroom 4 - 3.054 x 2.296 metre
- Bathroom - 2.093 x 1.927 metre
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8134470000002_4_32_101178. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Homes Midlands. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.