5 bedroom detached house for saleOld Avenue, Weybridge
- Brand new "Super Home"
- Six reception rooms
- 1.1 acre southerly aspect plot
- Five bedroom suites
- Additional basement available STPP
- Impressive entertaining space with 6 metre high ceilings
- Heated swimming pool
- Cinema room
- Gymnasium with bespoke flooring & wall coverings
A new home located on a prime 1.1 acre plot in St George's Hill offering 8794 ft of internal accommodation in a stunning contemporary style.
March House is a brand new home located on a prime 1.1 acre plot in the world famous St George's Hill gated estate in Weybridge, Surrey. This truly spectacular property offers 8794 GIA (817.28 sqm) of stunning accommodation and is of a contemporary Mediterranean style that conveys a sense of peace, calm and tranquillity.
A home designed not just for entertaining but also for the family, March House blends both of these qualities into an intoxicating mix of elegance and style. Wonderful living and bedroom accommodation is provided by three spacious reception rooms, a magnificent kitchen/breakfast/dining area, cinema room and five sumptuous bedroom suites. Key features include a bespoke wine wall to be designed and built by award winning furniture designer Ed Johnson and a spectacular two storey entertaining space of 6 metres high.
With leisure facilities including a heated swimming pool, jacuzzi and gymnasium, as well as a mature landscaped garden with large terrace to the rear finished in Portland stone, March House is a stunning property that truly deserves the title 'Super Home'.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7409691. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Grosvenor Billinghurst, Cobham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.