5 bedroom end of terrace house for saleBentley Road Doncaster
Sold by Us
- ATTENTION INVESTORS
- FORMALLY 2 HOUSES CONVERTED INTO ONE
- HUGH POTENTIAL FOR A NUMBER OF USES
- 5 BEDROOMS 3 RECEPTION ROOMS 2 BATHROOMS
- CELLAR & ATTIC ROOMS
- FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY VIEWING IS A MUST
- GAS CENTRAL HEATED
- NO CHAIN & VACANT POSSESSION
- VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
My Property Store are delighted to offer this rare opportunity to purchase a substantial 5 bedroom property, with hugh potential to convert for a number of different uses subject to relevant planning permissions and licensing were applicable.
Spread over four floors with generous room sizes throughout, the property would be ideal for conversion into a House of Multiply Occupation (HMO) or potentially a semi commercial property with living accommodation above.
Briefly comprising of entrance lounge with access through to the second reception room and cellar, galley style fitted kitchen to the rear with dining room offset leading to another enormous living room. The first floor comprises of rear facing master bedroom with en-suite, front facing second and third double bedrooms and a substantial four piece bathroom suite with stairs leading to one of two attic rooms,although in need of some modernisation this property offers lot's of scoop and potential.
Situated on a busy main road location within walking distance of Doncaster town centre and a variety of other local amenities including excellent transport links. Offered for sale with vacant possession and no onward chain viewing is highly recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-47818341.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HIS-131S0WZX. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by My Property Store, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.