5 bedroom detached house for saleCherry Tree Drive, Dunscroft, Doncaster
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Five Bedroom
- Off Road Parking
Five bedroom detached family home offers front and rear enclosed gardens with off road parking and attached garage, internally the property has porch, lounge, study, kitchen/diner, upstairs has landing with access to the loft, five bedrooms and family bathroom.
***£155,000-£165,000***This detached five bedroom family home offers externally front and rear enclosed gardens with off road parking and attached garage. Internally the property offers porch, lounge, study, kitchen/diner, upstairs to the property has landing with access to the loft, five bedrooms one with built in wardrobes and family bathroom with a corner bath and shower. the property is double glazed and gas central heated throughout.
The porch has front facing double glazed window, storage cupboard and central heating radiator.
Lounge 22' 2" x 11' 5" ( 6.76m x 3.48m )
The lounge has front facing double glazed window and rear facing double glazed door, double doors to dining area, coving to ceiling, laminated flooring, radiator and coal effect gas fire.
Kitchen / Diner 11' 5" Dining area 11ft 3in x 11' 3" Dining area 10ft 2in ( 3.48m Dining area 11ft 3in x 3.43m Dining area 10ft 2in )
The kitchen diner has front rear and side facing double glazed windows , good range of wall and base units, stainless sink and drainer unit with mixer taps, work surfaces, gas hob, coving to ceiling with ceiling rose, wooden flooring, central heating radiator and double doors from the lounge.
The study has rear facing double glazed window, desk, telephone point and coving to ceiling.
The landing has side facing double glazed window, access to the loft and airing cupboard
Bedroom One 13' x 9' 9" to wardrobes ( 3.96m x 2.97m to wardrobes )
This double bedroom has front facing double glazed window with built in wardrobes, central heating radiator and coving to the ceiling.
Bedroom Two 11' 3" x 8' ( 3.43m x 2.44m )
Has a front facing double glazed window, coving to the ceiling and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 14' 5" x 8' 8" ( 4.39m x 2.64m )
This double bedroom has rear facing double glazed window, door leading to workshop/ playroom and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Four / Workshop 10' 6" x 7' 7" ( 3.20m x 2.31m )
Rear facing double glazed window, door leading to bedroom five, loft access, central heating radiator
Bedroom Five 11' 2" x 7' 6" ( 3.40m x 2.29m )
Front facing double glazed window, radiator and coving to the ceiling.
The bathroom consists of two rear facing double glazed obscure windows, tiled walls, wash hand basin, wc, corner bath with shower over, glass panel, coving to ceiling and central heating radiator
This garage is attached with an up and over door
The front garden has lawned garden area with shrub boarders and drive to the garage.
The rear garden is enclosed with lawned area, block paved and patio area also has a summer house.
The property also has solar panels with an agreement in place with a shade greener
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-47841686.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HTF102359. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hatfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.