3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWest Acre Drive, Norwich
Offers in Excess of £165,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Semi detached house
- Extended accommodation
- Three bedrooms
- Popular north City suburb
- No-onward chain
MODERN THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOME IN SOUGHT AFTER NORTH NORWICH SUBURB!
Located within a cul-de-sac location this property offers extended accommodation benefiting from three bedrooms & three reception rooms, being offered with NO-ONWARD CHAIN.
Living Room 17' x 11' 5" ( 5.18m x 3.48m )
Kitchen 20' 3" max x 7' ( 6.17m max x 2.13m )
Dining Room 9' 6" x 8' 3" ( 2.90m x 2.51m )
Study / Reception Room 8' x 8' 2" ( 2.44m x 2.49m )
Conservatory / Garden Room 13' 5" max x 11' ( 4.09m max x 3.35m )
Bedroom One 11' 8" x 10' 11" narrowing to 9' ( 3.56m x 3.33m narrowing to 2.74m )
Bedroom Two 8' 7" x 7' 10" ( 2.62m x 2.39m )
Bedroom Three 11' 5" max x 8' 5" ( 3.48m max x 2.57m )
Head out of Norwich along Constitution Hill proceeding straight over onto the continuation of Constitution Hill. At the cross roads turn left onto George Hill, at the T-junction turn right onto Spixworth Road. Continue along this road turning left into Lodge Lane and right into Norman Drive. At the T-junction turn right onto West Acre Drive taking the second left and right where the property can be found in the cul-de-sac.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-47842001.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR118055. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.