2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleBayside, Fleetwood, FY7 6FZ
- Two Bedroom End Terrace House
- UPVC Double Glazed / Gas Central Heated
- Modern Dockside Development Area
- Off Street Parking / No Chain Delay
- Ideal First Time Buy / EPC Rating D
- Description: This is a two bedroom End Terrace House house situated in a modern dockside development area of Fleetwood, convenient for a transport links and a wide variety of shops, including Freeport shopping centre. The accommodation briefly comprises of a entrance vestibule, lounge, kitchen, two bedrooms to the first floor and a three piece bathroom suite. Externally there is a good sized lawn garden to rear with a patio area and off street parking available to the side. The property also benefits from gas central heating and UPVC double glazing throughout. This would make for an ideal first time buy and is offered with no chain delay.
Location: From our Church Street office turn right, take the fourth right on to Cookson Street, at the roundabout turn left on to Talbot Road, at the roundabout turn right on to Dickson Road, at the third roundabout take the second exit on to the Promenade, continue along Fleetwood Road, continue along Crescent West, continue along Rossall Road, continue along Broadway to Rossall School, at the traffic lights turn right on to Rossall Lane, at the end of the road turn left on to Amounderness Way, at the third roundabout turn right on to Anchorage Road, take the first left on to Seaview Way, take the first left on to Bayside.
Vestibule: UPVC double glazed window to the side, tiled floor.
Lounge: Approx 17'0 x 10'4 (5.18m x 3.15m) UPVC double glazed bay window and patio doors to the side leading onto the garden, central heating radiator, coved ceiling, stairs to the first floor.
Kitchen: Approx 11'2 x 7'4 (3.40m x 2.24m) UPVC double glazed window to the rear, range of fitted wall and base units with complementary work surfaces, stainless steel sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, integrated cooker and four ring gas hob, tiled splash backs, plumbed for automatic washing machine, pantry under stairs, tiled floor.
Stairs and Landing: Loft access, central heating radiator, airing cupboard.
Bedroom One: Approx 11'3 x 8'8 (3.43m x 2.64m) UPVC double glazed window to the rear, radiator.
Bedroom Two: Approx 8'4 x 6'5 (2.54m x 1.96m) UPVC double glazed window to the rear, radiator.
Bathroom: Approx 6’3 x 5’10 (1.90m x 1.78m) UPVC double glazed window to the side, three piece suite comprising of a shower cubicle, low flush wc and vanity wash hand basin unit, radiator.
Exterior: Lawn garden to the rear with a patio and paved BBQ area.
Parking: Off street parking to the side.
These particulars are intended only as a guide to prospective purchasers or tenants to enable them to decide whether to make further enquiries with a view to taking up negotiations but they are otherwise not intended to be relied upon in any way or for any purpose whatever and accordingly neither their accuracy nor the continued availability of the property is in any way guaranteed and they are furnished on the express understanding that neither the agent nor the vendors or landlord are to be or become under any liability or claim in respect of their content. In the event of the agents or the vendor or landlord supplying any further information or expressing any opinion to a prospective purchaser or tenant, whether verbal or in writing, such information or expression of opinion must be treated as given on the same basis as these particulars.
To make an offer please make an appointment with this office prior to contacting your Lender or Solicitor, as this may result in unnecessary costs being incurred, or the property being sold elsewhere. Your home is at risk if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or other loan secured on it..
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-47843415.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BAY59. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Broomheads Estate Agents, Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.