1 bedroom flat for saleChronicle Tower, 261B City Road, London EC1V
- Brand New Off Plan Opportunity
- Double Bedroom
- Open Plan Kitchen/ Reception
- Contemporary Bathroom
- Type 3
- 8th Floor
- Underfloor Heating & Comfort Cooling
- Residents Facilities Including Gym, Swimming Pool And Yoga Rooms
- Located Just Moments From Old Street And Angel Tube Station
- 24 Hour Concierge
A 1 double bedroom apartment for sale of approx. 559sq.ft (51.9sq.m), on the 8th floor (with lift) of the this smart development overlooking the City Road Basin in Islington. This furnished apartment further comprises of an open plan reception room with an integrated kitchen with Siemens appliances including a wine cooler and induction hob, there are direct views of the dock, a luxury bathroom suite, comfort cooling, storage including fitted wardrobes to the bedroom, a utility cupboard housing a washer dryer and tiled flooring with under floor heating. The development benefits from a 24 hour concierge and a fully equipped leisure suite with a gym, a swimming pool, steam room, sauna and yoga rooms. Chronicle Tower forms part of developer, Mount Anvils’ Lexicon development which is located between Islington and Shoreditch. Transport links are good as Old Street and Angel tube stations are both within walking distance and you are close to local amenities.
Leasehold: 150 Year Lease
Service Charge: TBC
Ground Rent: £450pa
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 25141369. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Garton Jones, Westminster & Victoria. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.