3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWestfield Grove, Dewsbury
- ***Guide Price £80,000 - £85,000***
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Cul De Sac Position
- **NO CHAIN**
- Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
*Guide Price £80,000 - £85,000* Offered with no chain is this three bedroom semi detached property positioned in a cul-de-sac and close to local schools. Briefly comprising: entrance porch, hallway, lounge, kitchen / diner, three first floor bedrooms and house bathroom. With front and rear gardens.
***Guide Price £80,000 - £85,000***
Three Bedroom Semi Detached
Through uPVC double door with a double glazed window to the side and door leading to the hallway.
With stairs leading to the first floor, radiator and an understairs storage cupboard. Double glazed window to the side.
Lounge 11' 7" To Chimney Recess x 14' 2" Into Bay Window ( 3.53m To Chimney Recess x 4.32m Into Bay Window )
Double glazed bay window to the front with radiator, coving to the ceiling and a wall mounted fire.
Kitchen / Diner 16' 4" x 7' 9" Not Into Recess ( 4.98m x 2.36m Not Into Recess )
Fitted wall and base units comprising of a stainless steel single bowl sink and drainer. with complementary worktops and splashback tiling. Electric oven with gas hob and cooker-hood above. Plumbing for a washing machine, wall mounted gas fire and radiator. Tow double glazed windows to the rear with a timber door leading to the side.
With access to loft space and a double glazed window to the side.
Bedroom One 10' 8" x 11' 5" Chimney Recess ( 3.25m x 3.48m Chimney Recess )
Double glazed window to the rear with radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 3" To Chimney Recess x 9' 5" ( 3.43m To Chimney Recess x 2.87m )
Double glazed window to the front with radiator.
Bedroom Three 6' 5" x 6' 6" Including Bulk-Head ( 1.96m x 1.98m Including Bulk-Head )
Double glazed window to the front with radiator.
Three piece suite comprising of a wash and basin, low level wc and bath. Tiled walls, radiator and double glazed window to the rear.
Front garden with hedging and garden to the rear with flagged patio area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-47880902.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DWS108372. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dewsbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.