7 bedroom detached house for saleUppingham Road, Bushby, Leicester
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- SEVEN BEDROOM DETACHED
- Four Reception Rooms
- Swimming Pool Area
- SUBSTANTIAL GROUNDS
- Ideal for DEVELOPER!
SEVEN BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME, that boasts SUBSTANTIAL GROUNDS, which we feel would be ideal for a DEVELOPER or anyone looking to make your mark on a home. Offering, lounge, dining room, sitting room, family room, swimming pool, three en-suites. MUST VIEW!
SEVEN BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME, that boasts SUBSTANTIAL GROUNDS, which we feel would be ideal for a DEVELOPER or anyone looking to MAKE YOUR OWN MARK. Outside you will have a driveway providing off road parking with double gated access which leads to a double garage. Inside you will have a lounge, dining room, sitting room, family room, swimming pool area, kitchen, wash room and main reception hall down stairs, with five bedrooms to the first floor with three en-suites and two bedrooms to the second floor with separate bathroom MUST VIEW!
Access from the front driveway and leads to the utility area and main reception hall
Access from the front driveway and leads to the kitchen & lounge
Main Reception Hall
Gives access to the stairs, garden, family & dining room.
Lounge 18' 2" x 16' ( 5.54m x 4.88m )
Window to the front. Radiator.
Sitting Room 23' 3" x 16' 9" ( 7.09m x 5.11m )
Window to the rear and access to the garden via patio doors.
Dining Room 18' 6" to the max x 16' 1" ( 5.64m to the max x 4.90m )
Leads to Main Reception Hall.
Family Room 21' 7" x 16' 5" ( 6.58m x 5.00m )
Window to the rear. Access from the main reception hall. Radiator.
Kitchen 12' 9" x 12' 1" ( 3.89m x 3.68m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of wall and base units, work surfaces with splash back tiles and a sink drainer unit. Offers integral cooker and hob with space for appliances. Leads to a pantry. Window to the front.
Sink drainer unit, window to the front.
Window to the front. Shower cubicle. Leads to Pool Area
Swimming Pool Area 29' 8" x 19' 3" ( 9.04m x 5.87m )
Not currently being used. Leads out to the garden
First Floor Landing
Access from the main reception hall. Leads to bedrooms, bathroom and to second stairs.
Bedroom One 18' 3" to the max x 16' 7" to the max ( 5.56m to the max x 5.05m to the max )
Window to the front. Fitted Wardrobes. Leads to balcony and over looks the garden. Access is give via a dressing area and en-suite.
Window to the front. Bath and hand wash basin. Radiator
Bedroom Two 18' 3" to the max x 16' 5" to the max ( 5.56m to the max x 5.00m to the max )
Window to the front. Fitted wardrobes. Radiator
Three piece suite comprising of a bath with wall over shower, W/C and a hand wash basin. Bidet and radiator.
Bedroom Three 12' 3" x 8' 11" ( 3.73m x 2.72m )
Window to the rear. Radiator.
Bedroom Four 11' 1" x 8' 9" ( 3.38m x 2.67m )
Window to the front, sink unit and radiator
Bedroom Five 16' 10" x 16' 5" ( 5.13m x 5.00m )
Window to the rear. Balcony doors leading to terraced which over look the garden. Leads to en-suite.
En-Suite & Sauna
Bath, W/C, Bidet and a hand wash basin. Window to the front. Leads to sauna which also houses a shower cubicle
Leads to two bedrooms and a bathroom.
Bedroom Six 14' 8" x 10' 4" ( 4.47m x 3.15m )
Window to the front.
Bedroom Seven 10' 4" x 9' 9" ( 3.15m x 2.97m )
Window to the rear which over looks the garden
Four piece suite comprising of a bath, W/C, Bidet and hand wash basin. Window to the front
Games Room Above Garage 27' 9" x 19' 1" ( 8.46m x 5.82m )
Window to the front and rear. Leads to a balcony. Located above the garage
Front driveway providing off road parking, with gated access on either side. Leads to a double garage with up and over doors, power and lighting. Leads to a boiler room.
Substantial rear garden, consisting of laid lawn and patio.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-47881103.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference OAD102846. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Oadby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.