2 bedroom apartment for saleFifty Seven East, Kingsland High St, London, E8
- 880 sqft
- 12th floor
- West and South aspect
- Private balcony
- 999 year lease
- 10 year NHBC warranty
This stunning and spacious 880 sq. ft. 2 bedroom / 2 bathroom apartment is situated on the twelfth floor with spectacular dual facing south west views overlooking the city of London.
Colliers International are pleased to present this 2 bedroom apartment situated within FiftySevenEast, a brand new 15 storey tower located in the lively neighbourhood of Dalston.
Features to note:
- Concierge service
- Secure video entry door system
- Bespoke Alno kitchen appliances including oven, hob, fridge freezer coffee machine, dishwasher and microwave (where applicable)
- Fitted wardrobes to master bedroom
- Under floor heating throughout
- Landscaped communal gardens
- Secure bicycle storage
- Situated on Kingsland High Street benefiting from a wide variety of local bars and restaurants
- Just minutes from Westfield Stratford City
- Moments from Dalston Kingsland and Dalston Junction stations offering quick and convenient transport connections to the City and beyond
Please note that images used are computer generated and are intended for illustrative purposes.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-47884653.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WED160438. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Colliers International, New Homes East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.