3 bedroom character property for saleOxborough, King's Lynn
- Three bedrooms
- Prime village location
- Recently renovated cottage
- Open fireplace
- Kitchen/dining room
- Rear garden
- No upward chain
STOP! A renovated terrace cottage with heaps of features, a fantastic outlook over the green and toward the hall in Oxborough, three bedrooms, living room, kitchen/dining room and is offered for sale with no onward chain.
As you enter Oxborough from Swaffham, just before the green, there is a road on the left that takes you to The Bedingfield Arms, Oxborough's classy public house/restaurant. On the left hand side there is a row of three cottages and William H Brown is pleased to offer the middle of these homes, which all date in part back to the 15th Century. 'Number 35' has been renovated by the current owner and benefits from a new kitchen and bathroom. There is UPVC double glazed windows throughout, some electric storage heaters, an open fireplace in the living room, dining area in the kitchen, rear garden and three good sized bedrooms. From the front rooms, upstairs there are views over the green towards Oxborough Hall. The property is partly furnished and it's all available within the sale price of the house! The property would suit first time buyers, people seeking a holiday home, investment or buy to let prospectors, owing to its location, size and decorative order. There is no onward chain, so call now to avoid disappointment.
Pathway leading to solid entrance door into
Living Room 13' 6" exc. Chimney breast x 11' 4" ( 4.11m exc. Chimney breast x 3.45m )
UPVC double glazed window to front aspect, brick fireplace with pamment hearth and Manor fire basket, wall mounted meter cupboard and fuse boxes, electric storage heater, timber latch door to under stairs cupboard, door to inner hallway with pamment tiled floor and stairs to first floor and door to
Kitchen 19' 7" narrowing to 17' 4" x 7' 11" ( 5.97m narrowing to 5.28m x 2.41m )
UPVC double glazed windows to rear aspect, renovated room with tiled floor, dining area and a fully fitted kitchen featuring wall units and base units with work surfaces over, plumbing and space for washing machine, brand new free-standing electric oven with cooker hood over, tiled splash backs, smooth ceiling and coving, door to rear garden
First Floor Landing
First floor landing with corridor leading to all rooms and loft access
Bedroom One 11' 7" x 14' ( 3.53m x 4.27m )
UPVC double glazed window with views to the front over the green and Oxborough Hall, electric storage heater, airing cupboard housing newly installed pressurised hot water cylinder and tank.
Bedroom Two 16' 6" x 9' 7" ( 5.03m x 2.92m )
UPVC double glazed window with views over the green. This bedroom is a flying buttress over the adjoining property.
Bedroom Three 11' 1" x 7' 9" ( 3.38m x 2.36m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, electric storage heater.
Bathroom 7' 7" SLOPING CEILINGS AT 4'11 x 7' 9" ( 2.31m SLOPING CEILINGS AT 4'11 x 2.36m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear, bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, pedestal hand wash basin, low level WC, mostly tiled throughout.
To the front there is a gravel area and path to the front door. To the rear is a courtyard that leads across the rear of the property and next doors back wall which opens up into a paved area enclosed by fencing with mixed shrub borders.
We advise that one of the bedrooms of NO:35 overlaps a reception room from an adjoining property.
Leave Swaffham via Cley Road and continue along the road through the village of Cockley Cley and into Swaffham Road, Oxborough. Just after the 30 mile an hour market turn left before the green where the property can be found in the middle of a row of three cottages on the left hand side clearly marked by our for sale sign
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-47932811.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SFM103497. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Swaffham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.