3 bedroom apartment for saleThe Embankment,Bedford,MK40
A stunning three bedroom duplex apartment apartment situated on the top two floors of this beautiful victorian conversion with river views, a private parking space and use of the communal garden.
Entrance Hall 10'9" x 4'4" + 7'9" x 3'9"
Lounge/Kitchen 21'3" x 12'8"
Master bedroom - 15' x 12'1"
Bedroom 2 (w/ En-Suite) 18'3" x 151
Bedroom 3/Study 13'3" x 9'1"
Bathroom 11'2" x 5'6"
Windows & External Doors
- High performance double glazed sash windows, traditional style, heritage approved
- Ground floor French doors all high performance prefinished timber, double glazed
- Original solid wood, panelled front door to conversion fully restored
- Original wooden floors, skirting, dado, picture rail all reinstated & restored where possible
- New Taurus and Ogee skirting and architrave installed to tie in with original joinery
- Communal staircase restored to original condition
- White fronted, shaker style, fully fitted base and eye level units, all chrome handles
- Beech wood block worktops with 40mm upstands
- Ceramic sink plus drainer
- All kitchen appliances acquired through John Lewis
- Stainless steel electric & fan assisted oven with ceramic four plate electric hob
- Stainless steel, vented extraction
- Integrated dishwasher and fridge freezer
- White, Victorian style sanitary ware
- Panelled bath with thermostatic chrome shower, large head and curved shower screen
- Tall chrome ladder style heated towel rail
- Polished porcelain tiles to floor & walls around shower bath area
- Washer/dryer cupboard with storage area
- All new gas fired condensing boiler, radiators and plumbing
- A complete electrical rewire
- Off street parking space available for apartments 1 & 5
- Paved access paths to rear communal area, bin stores & bicycle shed
- External security lighting
- Private rear gardens to apartments 1 & 2
- Communal turfed garden (approx.. 41¿0¿ x 26¿2¿) for all apartments
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2184T. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cooper Beard Estate Agency Limited, Bedford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.