3 bedroom terraced house for saleNew Watling Street, Leadgate, Consett, DH8
- Three-Bedroomed Terraced House
- Living Room & Contemporary Kitchen
- UPVC Double Glazing & Gas Combi. Heating
- Modern Bathroom To Ground Floor
- Front Garden & Rear Yard With Decking
- Situated Close To the Centre of Leadgate
A well-presented three-bedroomed terraced house situated close to the centre of Leadgate, with a ground floor bathroom, UPVC double glazing and gas central heating via combi. boiler.
The house has an entrance lobby, living room, fitted kitchen and bathroom to the ground floor, and three bedrooms to the first floor. There is a lawned front garden and a yard to the rear with decking and wooden gates.
New Watling Street is situated close to the central crossroads in Leadgate, where there are limited shops and facilities. There are local infant and junior schools within a quarter-of-a-mile, while Consett town centre is less than a mile-and-a-half away, where there are further facilities. The regional centres of Durham and Newcastle are both approximately 12 miles along the A691 and A692 respectively.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-47942437.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CNS150025. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by J W Wood, Consett . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.