4 bedroom detached house for saleCliff Road, Lake, Isle of Wight
Sold STC £360,000
- Fantastic home with sea views
- Lovely coastal walks nearby
- Modern home with splendid gardens
- Four bedroom detached home
- Integral garage & off-road parking
- Easy access to train station
- EPC energy rating D (62)
What the Owner says:
My Grandparents built this property in 1985 and it has been a family home for four generations. It is situated on a quiet road with fantastic views of The Solent, perfect for watching the Island Yacht Race. At the same time, you have the convenience of being able to walk into Sandown or Lake for your local amenities and buses and trains are only a few minutes away.
A sports complex, The Heights, doctors’ surgeries, pharmacies and good schools are also all within walking distance.We are sad to be selling this property as has been a wonderful home and we have loved living within close proximity of the beach, however, our lives have taken a new unexpected direction and we have to leave.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Porch
- Entrance Hall
- Bedroom 2: 13'0 x 12'7 (3.97m x 3.84m)
- Bedroom 3: 13'0 at widest point x 9'0 (3.97m x 2.75m)
- Bedroom 4: 10'4 x 9'4 (3.15m x 2.85m)
- Family Bathroom: 12'8 x 6'7 (3.86m x 2.01m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Lounge: 17'6 x 13'0 (5.34m x 3.97m)
- Conservatory: 17'7 x 6'2 (5.36m x 1.88m)
- Dining Room: 13'1 x 10'4 (3.99m x 3.15m)
- Kitchen: 13'0 x 9'0 (3.97m x 2.75m)
- Master Bedroom: 13'0 x 12'8 (3.97m x 3.86m)
- En-Suite Bathroom: 12'7 x 6'5 (3.84m x 1.96m)
- Integral Garage: 21'1 x 17'7 (6.43m x 5.36m)
- Off-Road Parking
- Front & Rear Gardens
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60900334. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, Isle of Wight. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.