5 bedroom detached house for saleMain Road, Leverton, Boston
Offers in Excess of
- SPACIOUS & IMPRESSIVE DETACHED 4/5 BEDROOM HOME
- LOUNGE, DINING ROOM. GAMES ROOM
- 3 EN-SUITE WET ROOMS
- OFF ROAD PARKING, WILDLIFE POND & FENCED PADDOCK
- POTENTIAL FOR FURTHER IMPROVEMENT
This IMPRESSIVE, SPACIOUS property benefits from particular features including ornate coving and ceiling roses, first floor BALCONY there are 3 EN-SUITE WEST ROOMS as well as a Family Bathroom. The property also benefits from a GAMES ROOM, 2 ACRES of land (s.t.s), WILDLIFE POND & FENCED PADDOCK.
An impressive and spacious property benefitting from a Reception Hall, Kitchen with bespoke fitted kitchen, Utility Room & Cloakroom. 3 Reception Rooms, 4 Bedrooms (3 with En-Suite Wet Rooms) and Family Bathroom. The property offers scope and potential for further improvement to rooms to both ground floor and first flooring accommodation to provide potential additional Reception Room and Master Bedrooms Suite. The property also benefits from a Basement, a sweeping driveway providing off road parking and approximately 2 acres of land (s.t.s) comprising lawned gardens, wildlife pond and fenced paddock.
Particular features include fitted wooden shutters to windows and French doors, feature tiled flooring, ornate coving and ceiling rose and a first floor balcony. Viewing is essential in order to fully appreciate the spacious accommodation on offer.
Having a solid wooden front entrance door, windows to dual aspects, feature tiled flooring, partially tiled walls, ceiling light point with ornamental ceiling rose. Double doors leading through to the: -
Having solid wooden flooring, staircase leading off, steps leading down to the Basement, ornate coving, ceiling mounted lighting with ornamental ceiling rose, central heating thermostatic control, picture rail.
Lounge 20' 10" x 15' ( 6.35m x 4.57m )
Having windows to dual aspects with fitted shutters, radiator, picture rail, ornate coving, ceiling light point with ornamental ceiling rose, wall mounted lighting, open fireplace with fitted hearth and display inset and surround, TV aerial point.
Games Room 21' 1" x 14' 9" ( 6.43m x 4.50m )
Having fireplace with exposed brickwork surround with fitted multi fuel burner and fitted hearth, picture rail, ornate coved cornice, ceiling mounted lighting.
Kitchen 15' 8" x 11' 10" ( 4.78m x 3.61m )
Having a bespoke kitchen comprising granite work surfaces with Belfast double sink with mixer tap over, extensive range of Oak base cupboards and drawers, matching eye level wall units with corner display shelving, fitted LPG Range with 6 ring burner and griddle, fume extractor over, space for microwave oven, tiled floor with underfloor heating, coved cornice, ceiling light point with ornamental ceiling rose, space for American style fridge freezer, window with fitted shutters.
Having tiled flooring, partially tiled walls, ceiling recessed lighting, pedestal wash hand basin, high cistern WC, inset Hyco hand dryer, extractor fan.
Dining Room 23' 5" x 12' 9" ( 7.14m x 3.89m )
Having tiled flooring, underfloor heating, windows to front aspect with feature shutters, French doors with fitted shutters to side aspect. TV aerial point, picture rail, coved cornice, 2 ceiling light point with ornamental ceiling roses. 2 fitted corner units with granite work surfaces and Oak base level cupboards and wine rack and corner glazed display units.
Reception Room / Store 32' 5" x 24' ( 9.88m x 7.32m )
To be completed. Having windows and French doors to dual aspects. In the Agents opinion this room would provide the property with a sizeable additional Reception Room.
Utility 16' x 11' ( 4.88m x 3.35m )
Having plumbing for automatic washing machine, space for condensing tumble dryer.
First Floor Galleried Landing
Having feature glazed Atrium, wooden staircase, exposed wooden flooring, ceiling light point, picture rail, ornate coving.
Bedroom 2 21' 1" maximum x 14' 11" maximum ( 6.43m maximum x 4.55m maximum )
Having windows to dual aspects with fitted shutters, radiator, exposed wooden flooring, picture rail, ornate coved cornice, ceiling light point with ornamental ceiling rose, LPG coal effect living flame fire with fitted surround and hearth. Door to: -
Walk-In Wet Room
Having tiled flooring, fully tiled walls, multi-jet shower with rain effect head and 6 further wall mounted jets. Pedestal wash hand basin, high cistern WC, ceiling recessed lighting, extractor fan, wall mounted heated towel rail.
Bedroom 3 20' 8" maximum x 14' 11" maximum ( 6.30m maximum x 4.55m maximum )
Having windows to dual aspects (one with fitted shutters), radiator, picture rail, coved cornice, ceiling light point with ornamental ceiling rose. Fitted corner drawer unit and built-in double wardrobe. Door to: -
Walk-In Wet Room
Having tiled flooring, fully tiled walls, rain effect shower with further 6 wall mounted jets, pedestal wash hand basin, high cistern WC, ceiling recessed lighting, towel rail.
Bedroom 4 16' maximum x 12' 10" maximum ( 4.88m maximum x 3.91m maximum )
Having window with fitted shutters, radiator, ornate coved cornice, picture rail, ceiling light point with ornamental ceiling rose, door with fitted shutters leading to the First Floor Balcony. Door to: -
Walk-In Wet Room
Having tiled flooring, tiled wall, rain effect shower with further 6 wall mounted jest. Pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, heated towel rail, ceiling recessed lighting, extractor fan.
Bedroom 5 15' 5" x 10' 10" ( 4.70m x 3.30m )
Having window with fitted shutters, picture rail, ornate coved cornice, ceiling light point with ornamental ceiling rose.
Potential Master Suite 24' 5" x 19' 3" ( 7.44m x 5.87m )
Benefiting from 2 windows to fitted shutters, ceiling light point, wall light points. French doors with fitted shutters leading to the First Floor Balcony. Door through to the: -
Potential Master En-Suite
Having 2 windows to fitted shutters, 2 walk-in storage areas, access to roof space, ceiling mounted lighting, wall mounted central heating thermostat. The Vendor informs the Agent that there is plumbing for 2 double showers, 'His & Hers' wash hand basins, 2 WC's.
Having pedestal wash hand basin, high cistern WC, sunken Jacussi bath with mixer tap, tiled flooring with underfloor heating, wall mounted heated towel rail, tiled walls, ornate coved cornice, ceiling recessed lighting, extractor fan, TV aerial point, obscure glazed window with fitted shutters.
The property is approached via gated access leading to a sweeping driveway which provides ample off road parking and hardstanding for numerous vehicles. The property's grounds extend to approximately 2 Acres (s.t.s) The majority of the gardens are laid to lawns and benefits from a range of established trees and mature hedging.
To the rear of the property is a further fenced paddock area and a small wildlife pond.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-47956271.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWB106361. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Boston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.