3 bedroom semi-detached house for salePORTLAND PLACE, GRIMSBY
- Three bedroom semi detached property
- NO FORWARD CHAIN
- High spec throughout, open plan living
- Rear extension creating larger kitchen and bathroom
- Large four piece suite in the family bathroom
- Two double bedrooms and one single
- Off road parking plus garage
- Energy Performance Rating C and Council Tax Band B
- ** REDUCED PRICE **
**NO FORWARD CHAIN** Crofts Estate Agents are pleased to bring to the market this beautifully presented modern three bedroom semi detached property. With a good amount of off road parking to the front plus a side garage, this property also offers a good sized rear garden with decked and patio areas. The ground floor comprises of entrance hallway, downstairs W/C, stunning open plan living space with rear sun room leading to the garden. The kitchen is a fantastic addition to the house and has undergone a rear extension and then wraps around into the utility area. There is also a store room/study just off the kitchen which could be used for numerous uses, here you will also find access into the garage. The first floor has three bedrooms, two of which are doubles, plus the family bathroom which has been extended to create a large four piece suite bathroom. Overall, this property is very high spec and has been priced to sell so contact our office to arrange a viewing today.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-47992797.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7356616. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Cleethorpes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.