2 bedroom flat for saleCrossways Road, Grayshott
- Two bedroom ground floor retirement flat in purpose built development
- Central village position particularly convenient for local shops
- Communal entrance hall, with secure entryphone system
- Private front door and entrance hall with coats cupboard
- Lovely, sunny L shaped Sitting/dining room with balcony overlooking gardens
- Modern fitted kitchen open plan to dining area
- 2 Bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Fitted bathroom
- Delightful communal gardens to the rear mainly laid to lawn with mature trees, with visitor and residents parking adjacent
- Visiting warden whose office is within the grounds
* No onward chain * Retirement flat * Ground floor entrance with balcony to the rear * Central position within the village * Visiting warden * Communal gardens * Visitor and residents parking * Two bedrooms * Open plan kitchen/dining area/sitting room * Bathroom * EPC C 78
Grayshott is a thriving, award winning village situated on the Surrey/Hampshire border, surrounded by National Trust woodlands, offering a wealth of individual shops and services which include; Post Office, village pub, social club, restaurants, cafes & takeaways, 2 small supermarkets, butcher, greengrocer, ironmonger, chemist, doctors, dentists, sports field with pavilion and tennis club. The village school incorporates both infants and juniors, whilst there are a large number of private schools and preschools. Grayshott is also home to the prestigious Grayshott Spa, offering membership to local residents. The larger towns of Haslemere and Farnham are within 5 miles and 10 miles respectively, offering high street shopping and main line rail connections to London in less than an hour. Access to the A3 is easy, with motorway style connections to London, the South coast and both principal Airports. www.grayshott.com
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3990518. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Warren Powell-Richards, Grayshott. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.