3 bedroom house for saleHigh Road, Carlton-In-Lindrick, Worksop
- OPEN TO OFFERS
- STUNNING CONVERTED SCHOOL
- BEAUTIFUL FAMILY BATHROOM
- ENSUITE TO MASTER BEDROOM
- FAMILY ROOM AND LOUNGE
This former school which was built in 1831 is now a three-bedroom home with off road parking and garden. Beautifully presented property offering family accommodation. Situated in the sought after village of Carlton in Lindrick.
**OPEN TO OFFERS** Formally the old school which is set in the village location of Carlton in Lindrick. Having some remaining features and boasting CHARM and CHARACTER the accommodation comprises hallway, kitchen, bathroom- SEPERATE BATH AND WALK IN SHOWER, study, family room, lounge, inner hallway, three bedrooms with ENSUITE TO THE MASTER BEDROOM. Having OFF ROAD PARKING and garden area. Well placed for local village amenities and commuting links as the property is located close to both retford and worksop train stations, good transport links to London and sheffield.
Old School Place, High Road
Kitchen 21' 2" x 8' 7" ( 6.45m x 2.62m )
Fitted with a range of high and low level units with worktop space over incorporating a one and half stainless steel sink unit, Integrated double oven with a gas hob and extractor hood over, integrated fridge freezer, plumbing for a washing machine. Front facing door, side facing and rear facing windows.
Access to storage under the family area, central heating radiator and airing cupboard.
Fitted with bath, double shower fitted with rainfall power shower, vanity wash hand basin and wc. Having wall mirror, central heating radiator, tiling and rear facing window.
Giving access to the loft space
Family Room 16' 5" x 12' 4" ( 5.00m x 3.76m )
Access via steps to raised area from hallway. Two rear facing windows and side facing window. Television point and central heating radiator.
Lounge 19' 9" x 11' 8" ( 6.02m x 3.56m )
Fireplace fitted with gas fire. Three side facing windows and one front facing windows. Two central heating radiators
Front facing door and window. Two central heating radiators and storage cupboard.
Bedroom One 14' 9" to rear of wardrobes x 9' 6" ( 4.50m to rear of wardrobes x 2.90m )
Fitted wardrobes and drawers. Rear facing window and central heating radiator.
Comprising double shower cubicle, wash hand basin and wc. Heated towel rail, spot lighting and tiling.
Bedroom Two 13' 12" x 10' 10" ( 4.27m x 3.30m )
Front facing window and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 14' 9" x 9' 11" ( 4.50m x 3.02m )
Access to loft space, front facing window and central heating radiator.
Having off road parking and side garden area which is mainly laid to lawn with decked area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48033611.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WKS103442. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Worksop. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.