5 bedroom detached house for saleNewgate Street Village, Newgate Street, SG13
- A large detached house that has been tastefully re-modelled and extended
- Five Double Bedrooms with Italian Designed Fitted Wardrobes
- A Bespoke German Kitchen with Sub Zero Fridge/Freezer, Wolf Appliances and an AGA
- Four Beautiful Bathrooms with Villeroy and Boch Fixtures
- Large Solid Granite Driveway with Double Detached Garage
- Three Receptions and Study
- HD CCTV, Alarm and Electric Gates.
Number Four Newgate Street Village has been meticulously renovated over the last twelve months to an exceptional standard. No expense has been spared on the detail, fixtures and fittings. The family house is entered off Newgate Street Road via electric gates onto a spectacular large granite driveway with parking for over ten cars. There is a large detached double garage (potential annex options subject to permissions). The ground floor comprises of a bespoke German kitchen/family room with an Aga, Wolf appliances and includes instant boiling water taps and a Sub Zero fridge/freezer. Other rooms include a large dining room, a snug, formal living room, study, plant room, W.C and a stunning hand built in-frame boot/utility room that includes bespoke stone flooring, worktops and Miele appliances. The first floor offers five double bedrooms, all with Italian designed fitted wardrobes and four beautiful Villeroy and Boch fitted bathrooms with Brassware Hansgrohe fittings. The house has under floor heated Oak Herringbone flooring on the ground floor and there are radiators on the first floor for the bedrooms and landing. To the rear the garden is well presented and includes an outdoor kitchen and BBQ area. We highly recommend you contact us to make an appointment to view
Whilst we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only intended as a general guide to the property. Measurements and distances are approximate. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract. If there are important matters that are likely to affect your decision to buy, please contact us before viewing the property. Please note that we have not tested the services, equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly, we advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising any offer to purchase.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26919463. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Steven Oates, Hertford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.