4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleThe Feering - Plot 62 at Croft Gardens, Hyde End Road, Three Mile Cross, RG7
- Living/dining room with double doors to the rear garden
- Superb family room with Juliet balcony
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- 2 further double bedrooms
- Flexible single bedroom
- Garage and parking space
- 10 year NHBC 'Buildmark' warranty and insurance policy
- 2 year Taylor Wimpey warranty
Three storeys of flexible living space perfect for growing families
Upon entering this home, you are greeted by an open-plan front facing kitchen/breakfast room and a practical cloakroom. To the rear of the house, the living/dining area is complemented by French doors which lead out to the rear garden and a feature bay window.
Upstairs, the first floor is home to a double bedroom, main bathroom and a superb family room that benefits from French doors leading to a Juliet balcony - providing an ideal space for growing families.
The second floor is home to the master bedroom, complete with an en suite shower room, as well as a double and single bedroom.
- Kitchen - 3.44m x 2.73m, 11'3" x 8'11"
- Family/Dining Area - 4.88m x 4.21m, 16'0" x 13'10"
- Living Room - 4.88m x 4.21m, 16'0" x 13'10"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.48m x 2.73m, 11'5" x 8'11"
- Bedroom 1 - 4.88m x 3.57m, 16'0" x 11'9"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.08m x 2.77m, 10'1" x 9'1"
- Bedroom 4 - 4.21m x 2.03m, 13'10" x 6'8"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-48060894.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 115-20670-062_4_34_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.