3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleThe Oaks, Taunton
- Detached bungalow
- Three bedrooms (one en-suite)
- Double glazing
- Off-road parking
FOX & SONS are offering this detached bungalow set within a pleasant cul-de-sac position
An ideally positioned detached bungalow set within a pleasant cul-de-sac position on the east side of Taunton. The property has three bedrooms (one en-suite), double glazing throughout, gas central heating, garage, off road parking for two vehicles and would benefit from modernisation.
The property is located in a cul-de-sac and approached across the pavement via a dropped kerb which leads on to the driveway at the side elevation. The front garden is laid to chipping with a central stone path leading to the front door which has an outside light and storm canopy.
A uPVC obscure front door opens in to the entrance porch and a further obscure wooden door opens in to;
Living Area 17' 3" at max x 13' 5" ( 5.26m at max x 4.09m )
Features front facing uPVC double glazed window, radiator, TV aerial and television points, gas fire and doors opening to the inner hallway and to the;
Kitchen 9' 9" x 9' 2" ( 2.97m x 2.79m )
Features side facing uPVC double glazed window, double glazed door out to the driveway, radiator, central heating boiler and a fitted kitchen comprising of matching wall and base units with work surface and tiled splash back over, one and a half bowl drainer sink and cooker hood. Space and plumbing is available for a cooker, washing machine, fridge and freezer.
Dining Area 9' 10" x 8' 9" ( 3.00m x 2.67m )
Front facing uPVC double glazed window, radiator and telephone point.
Features airing cupboard, further cupboard with shelving and hanging, loft access and doors to all bedrooms, the living room and the;
Features side facing double glazed window, partly tiled, walls, radiator, shaver point, towel rail, wooden shelving unit and a suite comprising of pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC and bath.
Bedroom One 8' 10" x 8' 6" ( 2.69m x 2.59m )
A double bedroom featuring rear facing window and uPVC glass door to the garden, radiator, television point and door opening to;
Features side facing uPVC obscure double glazed window, partly tiled walls, radiator, shaver point, two towel rails and a suite comprising of pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC and Myra shower.
Bedroom Two 9' 5" into recess x 12' 3" max ( 2.87m into recess x 3.73m max )
A good sized double bedroom which features rear facing uPVC double glazed window, radiator and fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Three 13' 3" x 9' 4" ( 4.04m x 2.84m )
Features side facing uPVC double glazed window, radiator and shelving.
The rear garden can be accessed by a gate from the driveway or from a door from the master bedroom. It is enclosed, laid mostly to lawn, bordered by mature shrubs and also provides pedestrian access to the garage.
Garage & Parking
Single garage plus driveway to the side of the property comfortably providing off-road parking for two vehicles.
From the town centre proceed into East Street and at the traffic lights turn right. Turn first left at the next lights into SIlver Street following into South Road and turning left into Holway Avenue. Continue to the end turning right into Holway Road continuing up the hill into Upper Holway Road and continuing towards the end turning right into Lime Crescent. Follow the road around turning left into Sycamore Close, dropping down the hill on the other side into The Oaks.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48125954.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TAU103543. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Taunton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.