1 bedroom apartment for saleWest Street, Sowerby Bridge
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- BRAND NEW APARTMENT
- Allocated Parking
- Town Centre Location
- Stylish Decor
- More Available - Can Be Customised
ATTENTION FIRST TIME BUYERS! William H Brown are delighted to introduce to the market this impressive first floor apartment located in Sowerby Bridge's town centre, located less than a 5 minute walk from Sowerby Bridge's train station,
ATTENTION FIRST TIME BUYERS! William H Brown are delighted to introduce to the market this impressive first floor apartment located in Sowerby Bridge's town centre, located less than a 5 minute walk from Sowerby Bridge's train station, Tesco supermarket, and all of the town's shops, restaurants and amenities. This top-quality apartment boasts custom-made fixtures and fittings throughout and has been fully renovated to a superb finish. Briefly comprising of entrance hallway, large open plan lounge and kitchen area, master bedroom, modern fitted bathroom and large mezzanine level. Boasting double glazing and electric heating throughout, as well as allocated parking, external storage room, and a garden area externally. There are more apartments available in the coming months which can have a custom decor and finish to your personal specifications! Bespoke furniture packages are also available. We anticipate a high demand for these excellent apartments, so call us now for more information to avoid disappointment.
Enter through the secure communal entrance door into the building and this property can be found on the first floor.
Enter the property through the secure solid timber door into the entrance hallway which has ample cloakroom storage, wood effect laminate flooring, inset spot lights to the ceiling and bespoke artwork.
Open Plan Living Area 18' 5" x 18' ( 5.61m x 5.49m )
A spacious open plan living room, which is open plan to the kitchen, with impresive high ceilings and wall to ceiling UPVC double glazed windows to the front elevation complete with fitted blinds. This room benefits from wood effect laminate flooring, TV and telephone points, bespoke modern electric black gloss radiator and black gloss sockets throughout.
Fitted with a range of modern high gloss wall and base units with complementary work surfaces and tiled splashbacks over incorporating a new electric oven and hob with matching extractor hood over. There is an integrated dishwasher, washing machine, sink and drainer with chrome shower mixer tap and integrated frindge and freezer. This room is finished to a high standard with and impressive chandalier and hanging ceiling lights. There is ample room for lounge furniture and a dining table and chairs.
Master Bedroom 10' 3" x 9' 11" ( 3.12m x 3.02m )
A good size double bedroom with floor to ceiling UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation complete with fitted blind and bespoke artwork. This room has a high ceiling giving a light and airy fell and is finished off with high gloss power sockets and telephone point.
Mezzanine Level 19' 10" x 8' 10" ( 6.05m x 2.69m )
The mezzanie level has inset spotlights to the ceiling, black wrought iron railings which is open plan to the living area and would be open to a variety of uses such as home office, additional bedroom or additional living space.
Fitted with a white modern three piece suite comprising of a low level WC with button flush, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome taps and a P shaped bath with chrome mixer taps and shower attachment and a curved glass shower screen. There is a chrome heated towel rail, inset spot lights to the ceiling, extractor fan, partially tiled walls, tiled floor and a shaver point.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48125978.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SWB104109. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sowerby Bridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.