4 bedroom terraced house for saleLytham Close, Thamesmead, SE28
- Mid terrace town house with views over the river
- Spacious open plan reception and dining room
- Modern kitchen with ample space to dine
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Three further good sized double bedrooms
- Smart family bathroom
- Private garden
- Garage and off street parking
Benefitting from a peaceful residential location and off-street parking, this charming four bedroom, mid-terrace house is well arranged over three spacious floors.
Lytham Close is a peaceful no through road and benefits from a close proximity to the centre of Thamesmead for an array of local amenities. For excellent transport links, the Eastern Way is easily accessible for routes into London.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1022258. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Greenwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.