2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFarthingale Way, Hemlington
- Ideal For First Timer Buyers
- Well Presented Two Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Easy Access to the A19 & A174
- Driveway Providing Parking for Approximately Two/Three Cars
- Wonderful Spacious Rear Garden
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Modern Family Bathroom
- Early Viewing Recommended
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am - 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am - 5pm Saturday or 10am - 4pm Sunday
Michael Poole Property Consultants welcome to the market this well presented two bedroom semi detached house with accommodation comprising an entrance hall, lounge and kitchen to the ground floor. The first floor accommodates a landing, two double bedrooms and a modern family bathroom. Externally, gardens to the front elevation with a driveway offering parking for two/three cars. To the rear is a generous size garden mainly laid to lawn with patio areas and planted borders.
Gardens and Parking
The property is located in a pleasant position offering easy access to the A19 and A174, local shops, leisure centre and public transport. Driveway to the side elevation provides parking for approximately two/three cars. Open plan front garden laid to lawn and a spacious landscaped rear garden with patio areas, lawn, well stocked borders and timber shed.
Book Your Viewing
Call us 9am – 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am – 5pm Saturday or 10am – 4pm Sunday.
3.15m x 1.88m
Laminate flooring and staircase to first floor.
4.27m x 3.94m
French doors onto the rear garden, modern style electric fire and surround and Storage cupboard.
3.18m x 1.96m
Featuring a range of fitted wall and floor units with complimenting work surfaces, inset sink, electric oven with four ring gas hob and over extractor. Plumbing for washing machine and space for fridge freezer. Part tiled walls and wall mounted boiler.
Hatch to part boarded loft.
3.94m x 2.77m
3.68m (max) x 2.5m (max) - 12'1 (max) x 8'2 (max). Built in airing cupboard.
2.06m x 1.83m
Modern white three piece suite comprising panelled bath with electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. Laminate flooring and tiled walls.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48152637.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference COU170116. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Coulby Newham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.