4 bedroom detached house for saleAngmering, West Sussex
- Built in 2015 by David Wilson Homes
- Stunning Kitchen with Breakfast Bar
- Miele & Electrolux Integrated Appliances
- Antico Flooring Downstairs. Cloakroom
- Four Bedroom Detached Home
- Master Bedroom With Ensuite
- Garage with Three Parking Spaces
- Energy Efficiency Rating B
PRESENTED AS NEW and built in 2015 and by David Wilson Homes, is this four bedroom detached family home, offered for sale by Graham Butt Estate Agents, positioned in an enviable plot on the very edge of Swanbourne Park, thus taking away the housing development feel.
With the benefit of a larger plot than one would usually associate with a new build home nowadays, and boasting £20,000s worth of upgrades, this really is a must view home.
The ground floor features a stunning kitchen/dining room that has an added breakfast bar with granite worktop and wine cooler. In addition to this is as a separate utility cupboard with plumbing and storage.
There is a spacious lounge with a feature window bay and a guest cloakroom. The ground floor hallway kitchen and WC benefit from Antico flooring. Upstairs there are four well-appointed bedrooms, where the Master is serviced by a beautiful shower ensuite, which also matches the family bathroom.
The garden has a feature extended patio, seating and table area. The lawn is accompanied by attractive shrub and tree boarders. There is side access through to the garage with three parking spaces.
4.85m x 3.53m
5.94m x 3.89m
4.34m x 4.3m
5.6m x 3.15m
3.48m x 3m
3.12m x 2.41m
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48156684.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ANG170014. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Graham Butt Estate Agents, Angmering. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.