6 bedroom detached house for saleForest Lane Papplewick NG15 8FF
Withdrawn from Market
- Modern Throughout
- Electric Gates with driveway for approximately 8 vehicles
- Underfloor Heating
- Double Garage
- Executive Family Home
- Very inviting spacious groundfloor area
- Bespoke Kitchen and bathrooms
- Desirable Village Location
- Internal Viewing A Must!
Entrance into hallway with floating staircase to first floor. First reception room to to the right hand side. Extremely spacious second reception room. Bespoke kitchen to the rear of the property with island. Access to very large decked area with steps down to spacious enclosed garden, giving magnificent views over the countryside. Utility area leading of the kitchen giving access to downstairs w.c.. First floor landing giving access to four bedrooms. Bedroom one spacious double with walk-in wardrobe/dressing area and shower ensuite. Bedroom two as bedroom one. There is also two more double bedrooms to this floor with fitted wardrobes. Bespoke fitted family bathroom with jacuzzi bath and separate shower cubicle. Floating staircase to second floor landing. This floor contains two huge bedrooms with family bathroom. Outside there is a driveway for approximately eight vehicles. Access to a double garage. All contained behind electric gates giving extra security and privacy.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48164239.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5359544. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Euro Properties Sales & Lettings, Nottingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.