5 bedroom detached house for saleChapel Street, Goxhill
- Stunning four/five bedroom family home
- Dual aspect lounge, dining room, garden room & ground floor shower room
- Outstanding two room kitchen with large utility and second staircase off
- Master suite with bedroom, dressing room & en-suite
- Three further principal bedroom
- Two first floor bathrooms
- Large study
- Annex potential
- Viewing essential
- EPC RATING : D
::: SITUATED IN THE HEART OF THE POPULAR VILLAGE GOXHILL :::
A superb example of an extended and improved detached family home offering well proportioned and flexible four/five bedroom accommodation with the potential for a first floor annex. Situated in the heart of the popular village of Goxhill and fronted by an impressive reception area the property briefly comprises of a substantial dual aspect lounge with feature fireplace and access to both the separate dining room and stylish garden room which overlooks the enclosed and private rear gardens. A stunning two room kitchen, designed with the serious chef in mind, is the centrepiece of the home with its two double ovens and central island unit. The ground floor is completed by a bathroom and a substantial utility with second staircase to the first floor. The principal staircase allows access to the master suite with its impressive double bedroom, fully fitted dressing area and en-suite bathroom. There are a further three principal bedroom together with a traditionally appointed family bathroom and an inner landing allows access to a further bathroom and large study which could become additional bedroom accommodation or form part of an annex if required. There is extensive off road parking together with a large garage and the rear gardens have been designed with entertaining in mind and feature a broad terraced area with barbecue and steps up to the lawn beyond. A stunning family home for which internal inspection is seriously recommended.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5286453. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by DDM Residential, Barton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.