3 bedroom detached house for salePeters Road, Locks Heath, Southampton, SO31 6EQ
- 3/4 BEDROOM DETACHED
- DETACHED GARAGE
- AMPLE OFF ROAD PARKING
- SOUTHERLY ASPECT REAR GARDEN
- CONSERVATORY & DOWNSTAIRS CLOAKROOM
- KITCHEN BREAKFAST ROOM
- 26FT LIVING ROOM
- EASY ACCESS TO SHOPS & AMENITIES
- WELL MAINTAINED FRONT AND REAR GARDENS
- BROOKFIELD SCHOOL CATCHMENT
A wonderful opportunity to acquire this spacious and well presented 3/4 bedroom detached family home, ideally located with easy access to shops, amenities and school. This chalet style house comprises 26ft living room with doors opening to conservatory, separate dining room/bedroom four, downstairs cloakroom, good size kitchen breakfast room, upstairs accommodation has three bedrooms and family bathroom with four piece bathroom suite. Further benefits include a detached garage off road parking for numerous vehicles. Early viewings are highly recommended please call 02380 458054 at your earliest convenience to book your viewing.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48198168.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ABSAL99288596. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Netley Abbey . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.