4 bedroom house for saleAbbotsbury Road, Holland Park
- Reception room with direct access to rear terrace and garden
- Dining room
- Kitchen with separate utility room
- Media room with an en-suite shower room
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Three further double bedroom suites - each with an en-suite shower room
- Bedroom / Study with wet room en-suite
- Guests` cloakroom
- 58ft west facing rear garden
- Off-street parking for up to four cars
A fantastic four or five bedroom family house with three reception rooms, a west facing garden and parking for up to four cars. The house was completely re-designed with architect supervision and extensively refurbished within the last two years and benefits from a new lower ground floor, which leads out to the garden.
No 127 is at the northern end of Abbotsbury Road, conveniently located for the wonderful local shops, cafe culture and the excellent transport links on Holland Park Avenue and of course the open spaces of Holland Park itself, which is almost opposite the house. The underground station (Central Line) is within a few minutes` walk, giving direct access to the City and West End.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48203932.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1665. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John Wilcox & Co., Holland Park. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.