4 bedroom terraced house for saleThe Old Dairy Yard, Louth
Sold by Us
- Distinctive 3-storey modern townhouse in period style
- Off road parking space in secure courtyard
- Contemporary versatile interior
- Gas CH system and DG windows
Distinctive 3/4 bedroomed, three-storey town house constructed to a fine standard complementing the period properties in Louth perfectly. Contemporary and versatile interior with light, airy rooms. The property has a secure, off road parking space in a courtyard to the rear of this small exclusive development of homes. See the full brochure for more details.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48267748.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101134000939. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Masons Sales & Lettings, Louth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.