5 bedroom detached house for saleDalton Piercy, Hartlepool
- Hart On The Hill is a Distinctive Country Residence
- Well Renowned in the Surrounding Area as "The Pink House"
- Splendid Detached Residence Occupying a Prime Position with Stunning Views to the South
- Enjoys a Host of Period Features Further Enhanced by Attractive Internal Decor & High Quality Fittings
- The Property Occupies a Substantial Site with Attractive Landscaped Gardens together with an Adjoining Paddock Area, Double Garage & Two Entry Driveway
- This Beautiful Home has Luxurious Accommodation Which We Feel Will Appeal to Even the Most Discerning Executive Buyer
- Fabulous Reception Hall, Cloakroom & Beautiful Drawing Room
- Separate Dining Room & Spacious Family/Day Room
- Delightful Kitchen with Integrated Appliances & Separate Cloakroom
- Utility Room, Sun Lounge, Studio & Conservatory
Hart On The Hill is a distinctive country residence well renowned in the surrounding area as "The Pink House". This splendid detached residence occupies a prime position with stunning views to the south and enjoys a host of period features further enhanced by attractive internal decor and high quality fittings. The property occupies a substantial site with attractive landscaped gardens together with an adjoining paddock area, double garage and two entry driveway. This beautiful home has luxurious accommodation which we feel will appeal to even the most discerning executive buyer, including a fabulous reception hall, cloakroom, beautiful drawing room, separate dining room, spacious family/day room and a delightful kitchen with integrated appliances and a separate cloakroom. There is also a utility room, sun lounge and studio and a conservatory. To the first floor there are five bedrooms with an en-suite shower room to the master bedroom and a family bathroom with a double steam shower. The house is warmed by an oil fired central heating system and provides some sealed unit and some secondary double glazing. The property is situated just beyond the main village of Dalton Piercy, with the A19 giving easy access into Teesside, Sunderland and Newcastle.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48305356.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YAR150028. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Yarm. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.