3 bedroom town house for saleRailway Street, Great Bridge, TIPTON
Offers in Region of
- REDUCED FROM £175,000 (12.09.17 to 04.10.17) TO £170,000
- Modern 2.5 Storey Town House - Superbly Presented Immaculate Family Accommodation
- Upvc Double Glazing + Gas Central Heating
- Reception Hall + Guest Cloakroom
- Lounge + Fitted Kitchen
- 3 Double Bedrooms - Master Bedroom with Dressing Area + En Suite Shower Room
- Family Bathroom + Well Kept Rear Garden + Garage to Rear
- Viewing Recommended + Great Location Close within close Proximity of Train Station
Modern 2.5 Storey Town House Offering SUPERBLY, IMMACULATE Family Accommodation for which viewing is highly recommended. Having the benefit of upvc Double Glazing, Gas Central Heating and spacious accommodation which briefly comprises, 3 DOUBLE BEDROOMS.
Modern 2.5 Storey Town House Offering superbly Presented, Immaculate Family Accommodation for which viewing is highly recommended. Having the benefit of upvc Double Glazing, Gas Central Heating and spacious accommodation which briefly comprises, Reception hall, Guest Cloakroom, Lounge, Fitted Kitchen, 3 Double Bedrooms, Master bedroom with Dressing Area & En Suite Shower room, Family Bathroom, Well Kept Rear Garden and Garage to Rear.
Lounge 16' 4" x 13' 3" ( 4.98m x 4.04m )
Fitted Kitchen 12' 7" x 6' 2" ( 3.84m x 1.88m )
Bedroom Two 13' 4" x 11' ( 4.06m x 3.35m )
Bedroom Three 11' 5" x 11' 3" ( 3.48m x 3.43m )
Having Fitted Wardrobes
Family Bathroom 6' 4" x 6' 2" ( 1.93m x 1.88m )
Bedroom One 13' 4" x 12' 9" ( 4.06m x 3.89m )
Having Dressing Area with Fitted Wardrobes
En Suite Shower Room 6' 9" x 6' 7" ( 2.06m x 2.01m )
Well Kept Rear Garden
Having Lawn & Decking Area
Garage 17' 6" x 8' 8" ( 5.33m x 2.64m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48319245.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PTI100271. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Paul Dubberley & Co, Great Bridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.