Distribution Warehouse for saleUnit 10 Graphite Way, Hadfield, SK13
10,000 sq. ft.
- 10,000 sq ft (929 sq m)
- Use class orders: B1 Business, B2 General Industrial and B8 Storage and Distribution
- Self contained secure site
- 8m eaves
- Large yard areas
- Offices to be built to occupier requirements
- Floor loading 37.5 Kn/m2
- Drive in loading doors
- Masterplanned environment
The scheme stands in a stunning location within 1 mile of the A57 / A628 intersection. The A57 has direct access to J4 of the M67 motorway which is 2.5 miles away and connects to the M60.
Direct access to the site is provided from the north side of Woolley Bridge Road, approximately 500 yards from the intersection of Woolley Lane.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-48365977.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference unit10_graphite_SK13_1QH. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Avison Young, Manchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.