2 bedroom ground floor flat for saleHuron Road, Broxbourne
- Long Lease (In Excess Of 130 Years)
- Beautifully Presented
- Located On A Peaceful Cul-De-Sac
- Two Double Bedrooms (master bedroom with fitted wardrobe)
- Ground Floor Apartment
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazed
- Allocated Parking
- Good Transport Links
In A Block Of Only Six Apartments! William H Brown are delighted to offer this fabulously presented two double bedroom ground floor apartment to the market. Ideally located with a peaceful cul-de-sac benefiting from allocated parking, gas central heating and more.
William H Brown are delighted to offer is superb, spacious ground floor apartment. This property is ideally located with peaceful cul-de-sac and is rarely available block with only six other dwellings. The accommodation benefits from a secure entry phone system, storage cupboards, two double bedrooms, bathroom and an open plan lounge/diner that leads into the kitchen. Outside you will have access to communal gardens/ grounds and one allocated parking space along with visitors parking. Situated on Canada fields you are within easy reach of wide range of amities and good transport links.
The Accommodation Comprises
Door to side aspect, entry phone system, wood laminated flooring, radiator and two storage cupboards one of which housing boiler.
Lounge 15' 3" max x 13' max ( 4.65m max x 3.96m max )
Double glazed windows to rear aspects, radiator and wood laminate flooring. Please note lounge leads into kitchen.
Kitchen 7' 2" x 6' 9" ( 2.18m x 2.06m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, comprehensively fitted with a range of matching wall and base units with complimentary preparation surfaces incorporating single drainer stainless steel sink unit, tiled splash backs. Integrated electric oven, four ring gas hob and stainless steel cooker hood. Plumbing for washing machine, integrated fridge freezer and tiled flooring.
Master Bedroom 10' 1" x 9' 4" ( 3.07m x 2.84m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, built in wardrobes, radiator and wood laminate flooring.
Bedroom Two 10' 1" x 10' ( 3.07m x 3.05m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, built in wardrobes and radiator.
Fully tiled walls and flooring to complement a suite comprising panel enclosed bath with mixer taps and shower attachment. Separate electric shower unit, wash hand Basin, low level flush w.c, extractor fan and radiator.
Access to communal grounds and allocated parking.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48366591.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRX104613. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Broxbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.