3 bedroom apartment for saleChurchill House, Salcombe, Salcombe, Devon, TQ8
- Glorious water and Salcombe views
- Excellent luxury specification
- Redesigned to maximise layout
- Open plan living with flair and style
- Large entrance hall
- Integrated high gloss kitchen
- 3 Double bedrooms
- Large modern bathroom with separate shower
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Allocated parking space
Tenure: Share of Freehold
Looking across the sparkling waters of Salcombe's famous Bag to the sandy beaches on East Portlemouth's attractive shoreline, 3 Churchill House enjoys a great vantage point for stunning views of Salcombe and quick access to the town centre. Recently remodelled to a high specification the spacious accommodation offers ideal lock-up-and-leave seaside living with parking.
Mains water, drainage electricity and gas fired central heating.
Strictly by appointment with the agents, Marchand Petit. Telephone 01548 844473.
Money Laundering Regulations
Prior to a sale being agreed, prospective purchasers will be required to produce identification documents. Your co-operation with this, in order to comply with Money Laundering regulations, will be appreciated and assist with the smooth progression of the sale.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48377070.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SAL120135. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Marchand Petit, Salcombe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.