4 bedroom detached house for saleCragside Gardens, Rothbury - 'The Savannah Garden Room'
Sold by Us
- A select development of only 40 luxury homes
- Nestled in the heart of the Coquet Valley,Rothbury is an idyllic traditional market town
- There's glorious coastline only 30 minutes away, and castles to die for (Bamburgh, Lindisfarne, Dunstanburgh)
- Four bedroom detached home with detached double garage
- Show Home coming soon...Autumn 2017
- Easy Move and Help to Buy available- Ask our teams for more information
Plot one- The Savannah garden room looks stunning from the outside, and it’s just as splendid
Generously proportioned home, elegant open planned kitchen dining including statement garden room, separate lounge and study and ample storage on the ground floor, this spacious 4 bedroom home includes Leicht kitchen, Villeroy & Boch, Hansgrohe fixtures, Porcelanosa tiles as standard. Easy maintenance home in an idyllic village.
**Robertson Homes wins two awards at the 2017 Scottish Home Awards**
Generous Specifications and trusted brand.
Built with minute attention to detail and the experience gained through the Robertson Group’s 50 years of house building, these homes have bright spacious rooms in layouts that are practical and modern. For more information on Robertson Homes Visit www.robertsonhomes.co.uk
We are excited about the Savannah Garden Room showhome opening this Autumn. We are offering a pre showhome incentives, ask our team for more information.
Robertson Homes Specification has been carefully thought out, it may vary dependent on house type and stage of build:
Choice of Leitch Kitchen, fully fitted
Four zone Siemens iQ100 induction hob
Siemens canopy extractor
Siemens single oven
Siemens combi oven/mircrowave**
Under - unit lighting
Worktop upstand to match worktop
Coloured glass splashback to hob
Siemens integrated fridge freezer
Siemens fully integrated dishwasher
Contemporary Villeroy Boch white sanitary-ware
Contemporary shower trays with silver-finish shower enclosure**
Wall-mounted thermostatic shower with shower screen**
Choice of vanity units*
Porcelanosa wall tiles*
Double French doors to garden patio area
Rafter-height cathedral ceiling
Stylish fitted wardrobes to master and bedroom two
Finishing touches: internal
Contemporary internal staircase
High-quality internal doors painted in mist grey
Contemporary architectural ironmongery and door furniture
Finishing touches: external
Feature light at front door and floodlight at back door
Paved finish to driveways
Fully enclosed garden with 1800mm timber fence and gate
Turf to front gardens
* Dependent on the build stage of your chosen home style. Please contact your Sales Executive for specific information. ** Dependent on house type.
For more information contact Bradley Hall, Alnwick: 01665 605605
**please note internal photos used are varied house types**
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-48402900.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 13656. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bradley Hall Chartered Surveyors & Estate Agents, Alnwick. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.